To honor ‘National Brownie Day’ on December 8th, here’s an amazingly delicious and super easy recipe.
- 1½ cup raw walnut halves
- ¼ cup cacao powder
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- ¼ tsp fine sea salt
- 1 cup soft Medjool dates, pitted (about 8-10)
- 1 Tbsp water
- Additional cocoa powder, for coating (optional)
- 3 Scoops Whey Protein Pops
- In a large food processor fitted with an “S” blade, grind the walnuts into a fine meal.
- Add in the rest of the ingredients, and process again until a sticky, uniform dough is formed.
- Mix in Whey Protein Pops by hand, do not use the food processor!!
- Scoop the batter by heaping tablespoons onto a plate or baking sheet lined with parchment paper to prevent sticking. Roll the balls between your hands, and roll them in cocoa powder, if desired.
- Store the balls in the fridge or freezer, and serve them chilled for the most firm texture.