Preparation Time: 25 minutes
Cooking Time: 35 minutes
This delicious and healthy recipe was created by Celebrity Chef, Marcel Cocit.
- 4 cups broccoli, florets and stalks, cut into small pieces
- 2 cups kale, chopped
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 cup leek, thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon fresh thyme
- 1 teaspoon garlic, minced
- 32 ounces low sodium veggie broth
- Himalayan pink salt or Celtic sea salt, and pepper
- 4 scoops Whey Protein Pops
- Heat a olive oil over medium high heat in a large pot. Add leeks and garlic cook for 3 – 5 minutes, stirring frequently.
- Add broccoli, kale, thyme, and veggie broth. Cover and cook for 20 – 25 minutes until vegetables are very tender.
- Puree in batches in a blender, or use and immersion blender until soup is smooth.
- Put soup back in the pot and warm through.
- Serve topped Whey Protein Pops
Learn more great recipes from Chef Marcel Cocit
SUBSCRIBE to his channel at https://www.youtube.com/user/
LoveatFirstBiteMC Follow him: instagram.com/marcelcocit twitter.com/marcelcocit facebook.com/chefmarcelcocit