Minutes to Prepare: 10 minutes
Minutes to Cook: 0 minutes
Number of Servings: 2-3
- 1 – 16 oz can of organic sprouted garbanzo beans
- ¼ cup liquid from can of garbanzo beans
- 3 to 5 tablespoons of lemon juice (depending on taste)
- 1 ½ tablespoons tahini
- 1 fresh garlic clove, crushed
- 2 tablespoons of organic extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 tspn of Pink Salt or Celtic Sea Salt
- 1/16 tspn of cayenne pepper
- 1 scoop of Whey Protein Pops
Tips: If you want to go grain-free, then use fresh vegetables instead of bread and chips.
- Drain chickpeas and set aside liquid from can.
- Combine remaining ingredients in a blender or food processor.
- Add ¼ cup of liquid from garbanzo beans.
- Blend on low for 3-5 minutes until thoroughly mixed and smooth.
- Place in a serving bowl, and create a shallow well in the center of the hummus.
- Top with Whey Protein Pops in the well.
- Garnish with parsley
- Serve immediately with fresh vegetables