Minutes to Prepare: 10 minutes
Minutes to Cook: 0 minutes
Number of Servings: 8
- 2 Haas avocados
- 2 tspn. fresh organic lemon or lime juice
- 1 ripe Roma tomato, seeded, diced
- ¼ small sweet white onion, minced
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 serrano pepper, seeded if desired, diced
- Cilantro, chopped, optional
- 1/8 tspn of Pink Salt or Celtic Sea Salt
- 1/8 tspn of black pepper
- 1 scoop of Whey Protein Pops
- If you desire corn chips, make sure they are certified Non-GMO.
- If you want to go grain-free, then use fresh vegetables, toasted Paleo Bread, or dehydrated vegetable chips, like the onion chips in the picture.
- Start with 1 ripe, Haas Avocado mashed to a chunky consistency in a bowl.
- Take 1 additional Hass Avocado and dice it: set it aside.
- Gently stir in the lemon juice.
- Mix in onion, tomatoes and peppers. (Cilantro is optional)
- Add salt and pepper to taste
- Gently stir in the diced avocado in the mixture
- Top with Whey Protein Pops
- Serve with veggies and chips, and enjoy with friends!