Minutes to Prepare: 10 minutes
Minutes to Cook: 25 minutes
Number of Servings: 3-4
- 1 lb. sweet potatoes
- ¼ cup coconut cream
- 1 tbsp fresh grated ginger (or 1 tsp of ground ginger)
- ¼ cup almond milk
- 1 tspn cinnamon
- ¼ tspn of Himalayan pink salt or Celtic sea salt
- 3 scoops of Whey Protein Pops
Tips: Make a few pounds of sweet potatoes to have for a couple of days.
- Begin by cutting the sweet potatoes into cubes.
- Place the sweet potatoes in a large pot of boiling water and cook for 25 minutes or until fork tender.
- Drain the water from the pot, and then add the coconut crème, almond milk, ginger, cinnamon, and salt.
- Mash well.
- Gently stir in the Whey Protein Pops
- Spoon into a large bowl and serve.