I’m finally giving into the demand by my clients, and sharing my recipe for one of my favorite snack treats of all time!
At the beginning of every week, I prepare four servings all at once, using the Vitamix. You’ll probably think I’m a little over the top with all the ingredients, but it’s totally worth it to me.
- 5 cups organic Unsweetened Almond Milk
- 1/2 cup Organic Coconut Flour
- 1/4 cup Organic Hemp Hearts
- 1/2 cup Organic Chia Seeds
- 2 tablespoons Organic Maca Powder
- 10 Organic Cacao Beans
- 3 tablespoons Organic Sunflower Seed Butter
- 3 tablespoons Bulletproof Upgraded Brain Octane Oil
- 1 tablespoon Organic Vanilla Extract
- 1/8 teaspoon Himalayan Pink Salt
- 4 scoops Chocolate Grass Fed Whey Protein Concentrate Powder
- 4 scoops Whey Protein Pops
- Use a high speed blender to mix all of the ingredients except for the Whey Protein Powder and Pops. Blend until a pudding texture is achieved.
- Pour 1 serving into a bowl, and stir in the chocolate whey protein powder.
- Top the pudding with Whey Protein Pops.
- Enjoy as a snack or a meal.