Whenever you’re feeling overheated from an intense workout, or just want a taste of Summer, then frozen popsicles are the perfect recipe…especially when you add strawberries, lemons, and Whey Protein Pops! Check out this quick and easy recipe.
Strawberry Lemon POPS-sicle
- 1 cup Greek Yogurt
- 1 cup Strawberries (minced)
- strawberries can be substituted with any berry
- Zest of one Lemon
- ½ Lemon (squeezed for juice)
- 6 drops Vanilla Stevia (optional
- 2 scoops Whey Protein Pops
- Combine Greek yogurt, zest of one lemon, ½ lemon squeezed for juice and 1 cup of strawberries minced in a bowl. You can cut larger chunks of strawberries if you want, it just depends on what you want the texture to be like.
- Add stevia if desired. I used plain greek yogurt so I added a little so the popsicles weren’t sour.
- Fold in Whey Protein Pops
- Fill the popsicle mold with the yogurt mixture.
- Freeze for at least 6 hours.
- To get the popsicles out of the mold easier, run hot water on the outside of the mold and push the popsicle out from the bottom.
*If you don’t have popsicle molds, that’s no problem! Just get a cookie sheet and lay freezer paper on it. Then use a tablespoon and scoop the yogurt mixture onto the cookie sheet leaving half an inch between each scoop to make little frozen yogurt bites!